Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Our Lodge Library is now open for business. If you wish to borrow from our titles simply send an email to to receive the full list. It will be brought to the next Lodge meeting, and you are expected to return it at the following meeting.
We are asking for a £1 donation for each book borrowed, to help finance the Library and encourage its growth.
The books can only be borrowed by Members of the Lodge, so please do not cause embarrassment by asking to borrow something from us if you are not a member. Membership status will be checked with the Lodge Treasurer, so if there may be any doubt as to your membership, please contact the Treasurer directly on to remedy the situation.
We also provide a reading list on matters Thelemic, should you need to familiarise with the topics of our Current. You can read the following titles directly on the internet from the U.S. Grand Lodge website, or you can buy them by following the links provided:
- Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law) – This book is the foundation of the New Æon, and thus of the whole of our Work.
- Liber LII (Liber 52) – Manifesto of the O.T.O.
- Liber CI (Liber 101) – An open letter to those who may wish to join the Order.
- A Memorandum Regarding Liber CI – A clarification by U.S. Grand Lodge Grand Master Sabazius X° on the applicability of Liber CI to the present day.
- Liber CXCIV (Liber 194) – An intimation with reference to the Constitution of the Order.
- Liber XV (Liber 15) – The Gnostic Mass. The central ritual of the O.T.O.
- Liber II (Liber 2) – Explains the essence of the new Law in a very simple manner.
- Liber LXVII vel OZ (Liber 77) – The Declaration of the Rights of Man.
- Magick: Liber ABA, Book 4 – A general account in elementary terms of magical and mystical powers.
- The Weiser Concise Guide to Aleister Crowley – A careful, comprehensive overview of Crowley’s life and his life’s work, including the basic principles of his magical practices.
Love is the law, love under will.