Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Lodge members are invited for a very special guest talk at 4pm next Saturday, 24 February to attend a lecture by Frater Secare on the fascinating subject of Tibetan Thanatology.
Abandon your notions of the past, without attributing a temporal sequence! Cut off your mental associations regarding the future, without anticipation! Rest in a spacious modality, without clinging to [the thoughts of] the present. Do not meditate at all, since there is nothing upon which to meditate. Instead, revelation will come through undistracted mindfulness — Since there is nothing by which you can be distracted.
– Bardo Thodol
- The axiom of death, and its psychological, existential, and occult implications.
- Phowa, the intentional separation of body and consciousness
- Assumption of the rainbow body.
- Dream- and sleep yoga; lucid dreams and the experience of death
- Thukdam (postmortem meditation).
- Sky burial.
- Yidam in death (enlightenment through deification).
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead.
- Tantric self-mummification.
- Ringsel (master relics).
- Tulkus and emanations (reincarnation lineages).
- The psychospiritual grammar of rebirth.
- Bardo – the three phases of death.
Frater Secare is the President of the Proto-Electoral College of O.T.O. Sweden.
Love is the law, love under will.